Spa Relax in Trnava Region and Bratislava
Pamper yourself and relax in spa complex located on beautiful river island with green park close to town center with cafés and restaurant. After treatments, discover region and surroundings by trips to capital city of Slovakia – Bratislava, capital of region – Trnava and experience authentic honey farm. In addition, you will enjoy also Slovak cuisine, nature, history, and shopping.
PRICE of 5 DAYS PACKAGE - 675 €/person (min.15 people)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
1. Day: Arrival to Vienna airport and transfer to spa town Piešťany
2. Day: Spa treatment, Trnava walking tour, Smolenice castle and honey tasting
After delicious breakfast and spa treatment explore the Trnava Region. First stop will be capital of region – historical town Trnava.
The beginnings of the first free royal city Trnava on the territory of today’s Slovakia date back to the 13th century. Discover historic streets interspersed with stories and legends, town houses, and city walls that still surround the historic city center like a mighty stone fortress. The Renaissance city tower with unique mechanical clockwork gives splendid views over the city.
Smolenice castle is romantically nestled in an extensive English park with lush meadows. This original Czech Trade Route guard castle dates to the 14th century. The palace’s current appearance was fashioned by owner Jozef Pálffy in the late 19th century. He involved skilled craftsmen from Germany, Italy, Austria, and Hungary - their vision for the reconstruction drew on medieval European architecture.
Trnava region is truly a region of honey. Family beekeeping thrives in villages and towns of all sizes, with bees being increasingly encouraged back to cities to boost the environment. You can enjoy first spring honey from the nectar of fruit trees, honey with a full and distinctive taste from oak or spruce honeydew, and fine honey from agate groves.
3. Day: Spa treatment and free time in Piešťany
The town Piešťany has one of the largest spa complexes in Europe. The spa town Piešťany is world-famous for its healing geothermal water and sulfur mud. Walk around the spa island, green parks or the center with cafés, restaurants, and shops.
4. Day: Spa treatment and Bratislava walking tour
Experience the unique atmosphere in small streets with original restaurants and cafés. During your visit you will see symbol of Bratislava - Bratislava castle, cathedral of St. Martin where coronation took place, Michael ́s gate, other symbol of Bratislava - unique bridge with restaurant which looked like UFO.
5. Day: Spa treatment, departure to Vienna airport
- Accommodation in spa complex Ensana 4* with half board
- Healing treatments - relaxation program including treatments: 1x thermal bath (mirror pool), 1x local mud pack, 1x hydrotherapy,1x partial medical massage
- Medical consultation
- Free use of the hotel’s wellness center and sauna area
- Free use of the hotel’s fitness
- Bus transfer from/to airport Vienna and during the tour
- Guided tour of town Trnava
- Entrance to Smolenice castle
- Honey tasting and candle workshop
- Guided tour of capital Bratislava
Accommodation options in spa complex Ensana:
Spa complex is situated in natural oasis of spa island. The complex has the largest spa center in Europe focused on treatment of rheumatic diseases. Golf course, tennis courts, bike routes, restaurants and shops are in walking distance of the hotels.
Splendid 3* DBL comfort: 375 €/person/4 nights with all inclusive
SGL comfort 545€/person/4 nights with all inclusive
Esplanade 4* DBL comfort A/C room: 525 €/person/4 nights with half board
SGL comfort A/C room: 680 €/person/4 nights with half board
Thermia Palace 5* DBL room comfort: 705€/person/4 nights with half board
SGL room comfort: 1025€/person/4 nights with half board
* Guided tours are in English
* Representative on request