Taste of Slovakia
Discover hidden gems of Slovakia. Healing spa in Piešťany, spectacular peaks in the High Tatras, and two eventful capitals – Bratislava (Slovakia) and Vienna (Austria) with their modern shopping centers. That´s the Slovakia Tour – an adventure trip composed to discover hidden gems of the heart of Europe. You will experience the best of a friendly country full of smiling people during this tour. Come with us and visit historic castles and other UNESCO heritage, enjoy the recovery power of healing hot water, and take a selfie with breathtaking mountains.
1. Day: arrival to Vienna airport, transfer to Vienna – capital city of Austria, stop in outlet Parndorf for shopping
2. Day: city Vienna, half day sightseeing tour on the hop on hop off bus
Vienna offers so much to see: From Gothic St. Stephen’s Cathedral to the Imperial Palace to the Art Nouveau splendour of the Secession, from the magnificent baroque palace Schönbrunn to the Museum of Fine Arts to modern architecture at the Museums Quartier. In Vienna, there are over 27 castles and more than 150 palaces. Not to forget the variety of shopping possibilities from the luxury boutique shops to the large shopping malls.
3. Day: departure to Bratislava – capital city of Slovalia, Bratislava city tour by vintage train.
Experience the unique atmosphere in small streets with original restaurants and cafés. During your visit you will see symbol of Bratislava – Bratislava castle, cathedral of St. Martin where coronation took place, Michael ́s gate, other symbol of Bratislava – unique bridge with restaurant which looked like UFO.
4. Day: free time in Bratislava (check tips what to do in Bratislava below)
5. Day: departure to spa town Piešťany, stop in town Trnava for sightseeing
The beginnings of the first free royal city Trnava on the territory of today’s Slovakia date back to the 13th century. Discover historic streets interspersed with stories and legends, town houses, and city walls that still surround the historic city center like a mighty stone fortress. The Renaissance city tower with unique mechanical clockwork gives splendid views over the city.
From Trnava continue to town Piešťany with one of the largest spa complexes in Europe. The spa town Piešťany is world-famous for its healing geotheraml water and sulfur mud. Walk around the spa island, green parks or the center with cafés, restaurants, and shops.
6. Day: treatments in spa Piešťany, optional tour
7. Day: treatments in spa Piešťany, optional tour
8. Day: treatment in spa, departure to the High Tatras
(recommend stop in town Trenčín – European capital city of culture 2026 and folk village Čičmany- 5 eur entrance)
The Hight Tatras are beautiful mountains also called little Alps and the top tourism region of Slovakia. It is an ideal destination for hiking in nature, skiing, rafting and other adrenaline sport. For beautiful views you may also use cable cars.
9. Day: The Hight Tatras, optional tour
10. Day: The High Tatras, optional tour
11. Day: departure to Vienna airport
(Recommended stop in the old mining towns Banská Štiavnica – UNESCO or Banská Bystrica or folk village Vlkolínec-UNESCO – 4 eur entrance.)
Price for 1 person in DBL room (occupied by 2 people): 990 eur netto
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
- 2x nights accommodation with breakfast in 3* or 4* hotel in Vienna
(f.e. Ananas 4*, Beim Theresianum 3* or similar)
- 1x half day sightseeing tour on the hop on hop off bus in Vienna
- 2x nights accommodation with breakfast in 3* or 4* hotel in centre of Bratislava
(f.e. AC by Marriott 4*, Falkensteiner 4*, Matyšák 3* or similar)
- 1x city tour by vintage train (90 minutes) in Bratislava
- 3x nights accommodation in Esplanade 4* in Piešťany spa with halfboard– comfort room
(Spa complex Ensana has 2*, 3*, 4* and 5 * hotels. )
- 3x treatments at spa (thermal bath mirror pool, local mud pack, hydrotherapy), free use of wellness center including saunas and pools, fitness center, welcome drink
- 1x guided tour of Trnava
- 3x accommodation with breakfast in 3*or 4* hotel in High Tatras, (hotel Maladinovo 4* or Panorama hotel 4* or similar)
Price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Tour Guide
- Car rental (recommended for individuals at the Vienna airport).
- Bus Transfer in case of organized tour
What to do in Bratislava:
- Bratislava castle: entrance 12 eur
- River cruise: from 12 eur (time according to timetable). From the boat you may see center of Bratislava, the bridges over the river Danube or ruins of castle Devín.
- Shopping centers in city center and close to center: Eurovea, Nivy, Aupark, Central
- Gallerie Danubiana is one of the best Galleries of modern art in central Europe, entrance 10 eur
Optional tours during the stay in Piešťany:
1.Raft on Vah River – easy rafting from village Brunovce to town Piešťany, renting equipment (you may choose raft, canoe, or paddleboard).
Price: 35 eur/person (min. 5 people. price includes also transfer from/to hotel)
Duration: 2-3 hours, approx. 8 km
2.Honey Tasting and rose garden – commented honey tasting of 3 samples of honey in honey farm. The part of honey farm is rose garden (2300 roses from 200 kind of roses), modern and traditional beehives, bee educational trail, small lake, and garden.
Price: 7 eur/person
Optional tours during the stay in High Tatras:
1. Lomnicky peak – 2nd highest point in Slovakia 2634 m above sea in High Tatras National Park by cable car and easy walking around mountain lake.
Price: 88 eur/person
Duration: 4,5 hours
Ideal for: families, elderly people, individuals.
An amazing view from the roof of Slovakia.
2. Open air museum of Liptov village Pribilina
Price: 9 eur/person
Duration: 2 hours
Ideal for: families, elderly people, easy walks in nature. A tour of how life used to be in Slovakia.
The Museum of the Liptov Village is the image of a medieval settlement with the privileges and rights of small towns. In addition to wooden residential and farm buildings, representing typical features of folk architecture of peasant and artisan classes, there are also two rare medieval stone buildings. All buildings together create a unique composition of the historical and cultural environment of ancient region of Liptov. The Gothic- Renaissance manor house from Parížovec is the oldest preserved manor house in Liptov from the 14th-16th centuries.
3. Guided hike to the High Tatras mountain peak in remote areas without people, possibility to see chamois
Price: 290eur/ 1-10 persons
Duration: 6 hours
Ideal for: romantics, nature and animal lovers.
We recommend it to a group, as the price is fixed for a 10-member group.
4. Vychodna Farm
Price: 26 eur/person
Duration: 1,5 – 3 hours hours
Ideal for: families, getting to know local products
A tour of the farm combined with a taste of typical farming activities.
Cheese tasting along with a video on cheese making, fresh bread and a glass of wine to spice up the tasting. Brewed tea from our own production will also be part of the tasting. You will learn how real farm cheese is made and taste it directly from the source.
During the visit, you will be able to learn experientially the details of the cultivation and preparation of feed for our sheep and cows, you will have the opportunity to observe live the process of feeding, milking and care for our animals, contact with adult cows, as well as the youngest calves and sheep awaits you. We will show you how our cheese is made, as well as the possibility of tasting or buying products made right here at our Farm.