Terms and conditions
I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and conditions regulate rights and obligations of the Parties at mediation of services – (accommodation, transfer, optional tours, organised tours, guide service) (hereinafter „the services”) between “Krajská organizácia cestovného ruchu Trnavský kraj” (hereinafter the KOCR) and Travel agency.
2. Service mediation is provided for the price determined by KOCR (hereinafter the „KOCR Price“). The validity of the KOCR Price is limited by time. Travel agency is obliged to verify the KOCR Price prior to sending the order. KOCR is obliged to notify Travel agency about the KOCR Price within 2 business days from delivery of the order.
3. Travel agency is entitled to sell Sservices to third parties for the price upon own discretion. The difference between the Travel agency Price and the KOCR Price is the commission of Travel Agency. The commission cannot exceed 20 % of the KOCR Price.
1. KOCR is obliged to mediate for Travel agency Services upon orders of Travel agency delivered to KOCR in the form of e-mail in the electronic form to the address email@example.com. The order must include the exact specification of the ordered Services and identification of persons who will use the ordered Services to the extent: name, surname, birth date, country of origin.
2. KOCR shall confirm to Travel agency the acceptance of the order without undue delay after its receipt.
3. The contractual relationship between the Parties starts by acceptance of the order by which KOCR undertakes to mediate for Travel agency the ordered Services under the terms stipulated by this Agreement.
4. When accepting the order of Travel agency, the KOCR shall issue an advance invoice for payment of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services. The order / contractual relationship established by the order is effective on the day of the allocation of the advance payment of at least in the amount 50 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services to the account of KOCR.
5. Travel agency is obliged to pay the KOCR Price for the ordered Services in advance as follows:
– in the extent 50 % at least 30 days prior to the start of providing Services,
– if the order is sent to KOCR later than 30 days prior to the start of providing Services, until 5 days from delivery of the invoice issued by KOCR for the payment of the ordered Services, while, irrespective of above mentioned terms, 100 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services must be paid at least 5 days prior to the start of providing Services.
6. If the KOCR Price for the ordered Services is not paid 5 days prior to the start of providing Services, the order is cancelled and Travel agency has not got a right to a refund of the paid part of the KOCR Price, this serves to KOCR for the cover of costs incurred in connection with the cancelled order.
7. In the event that all ordered and paid Services have not been exhausted, Travel agency has no right to discount, nor to refund part of the KOCR Price
III. PRICE INCREASE
1. KOCR reserves the right to increase the price for Services in the event of serious circumstances (in particular if the price of Services is stated in another currency as the euro and this in the case of more than a 5 % exchange-rate difference of this another currency to the euro and also in case of significant changes of prices of air or other transport about more than 5 % related to so-called fuel charge). KOCR is obliged to notify this change to Travel agency at the very latest 20 days prior to the start of providing Services.
IV. CANCELATION CONDITIONS
1. Travel agency is obliged to unilaterally cancel in writing the order by delivery of a notification about the cancellation of the order in electronic form to the e-mail address KOCR firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Until the KOCR Price for the ordered Services or its part is paid, its cancellation is without any cancellation fees.
3. In other cases the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of actual costs incurred which KOCR has in connection with the cancelled order, however, at least:
a) 30 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services when the order is cancelled 90 to 61 days prior to the start of providing Services,
b) 50 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services when the order is cancelled 60 to 41 days prior to the start of providing Services,
c) 70 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services when the order is cancelled 40 to 31 days prior to the start of providing Services,
d) 100 % of the KOCR Price for the ordered Services when the tour is cancelled in the term 30 days prior to the start of providing Services.
V. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
1. KOCR undertakes to timely inform Travel agency about all changes including possible cancellation of the ordered Services.
2. Complaint of ordered Services is solely dealt by KOCR.
3. KOCR is obliged to accept all necessary technical and organizational conditions for assurance of the security of personal data processed in connection with the fulfilment of this Agreement.
4. Travel agency acknowledges that all persons who will use the Services including children must have their own valid travel document with the validity at least 6 months after the termination of providing of Sservices, and in case of the visa duty, they must have also visas.
VI. ASSIGNMENT OF SERVICES
Travel agency has the right to notify KOCR prior to the start of providing Services that Services will be used by a person different from a person specified in the order. KOCR shall perform this change if Travel agency shall pay all charges connected with the performance of such change (e.g. charge for change of the name on the air ticket and the like).
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Term and conditions may be changed or amended.
2. Legal relations between KOCR and Travel agency unregulated by these Term and conditions are governed by the respective provisions of the Commercial Code and other generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.